While working on the Canon Club project, the Level company has developed an interactive simulator to train printing and photo equipment salesmen. Their solution has increased significantly the activity on the portal and motivated a range of positive feedbacks from our clients.
Our collaboration caused a development of a number of multimedia courses and computer business simulations for the remote training of Sberbank employees. The LEVEL experts showed a high level of expertise, responsibility, and flexibility when solving various issues.
The LEVEL company has implemented "The Economy of the Metallurgical Enterprise" industry-specific business simulation for MISiS. During the project development, we have repeatedly faced a range of issues that require a flexible approach and a deep immersion in the metallurgical industry. Anyway, while implementing the project, the team has proved themselves to be qualified developers. They have completed the project at the highest technical and methodological level.
Igor Pavlovich Ilyichev
The LEVEL company has developed a learning portal to train the Colgate-Palmolive field stuff over the 1.12.2013 to 23.02.2014 period. The solution included a flexible system of customer care, a system for creation and management of educational and test materials, as well as interactive simulators for training and assessment on merchandising. While implementing the project, the Level team promptly responded to any comment and timely modified the project. We recommend the Level company as a reliable provider of e-learning solutions.
Do you want to meet and discuss your project?
Leave us your contact details and we will reach out to you
1. Any information transfered by the Parties to each other when using the Website resources is considered to be confidential.
2. The user gives permission to the Level LLC Company to collect, process and store their personal data, as well as to send text and graphic advertising information.
3. The Parties are obliged to adhere this agreement, which regulates legal relations for the establishment, modification, and termination of the privacy mode for the Parties' personal information, and not to disclose confidential information to third parties.
4. The Level LLC company collects two types of information about the User:
1) the personal information deliberately disclosed by the User to the Level LLC Company to use the Website content;
2) the technical information automatically collected by the Website software at the time of its visit. During the User's visit, the information from the standard server logs is automatically available for the Help Desk. It includes the IP address of the User's computer (or the proxy server if it has been used to get access to the Internet), the ISP name, the domain name, the type of browser and operating system, the information about the website used to transit the Website, the website pages visited by the User, the date and time of these visits, the files that the User has downloaded. This information is analyzed by the software in the aggregated (depersonalized) form to examine the Website traffic; it is used in proposal development for its improvement and progress. The connection between the IP address and the User's personal information is never disclosed to third parties, except where required by the law of the User's residence country.
5. The Level LLC Company takes the User's personal data security very seriously and never provides the User's personal information to anyone, except upon the direct request of the authorized government body (such as, upon written request of the court). All personal information of the User is used to communicate with him, to execute the order concluded between the Website Users with the use of the Website resources, to analyze the Website traffic, to develop proposals for its improvement and progress, and may be disclosed to other third parties only with his/her permission.
7. The website implements a user authentication technology based on the cookies. The cookies are small files saved on the user's computer through a web browser. The cookies may be saved in the computer used to access the Website and will be used later for automatic authorization, for collecting statistic data, website traffic data in particular. The Website Administration does not store personal data or passwords in cookies. The user has the right to prohibit the cookies saving on the computer for website access, by proper configurations in his/her browser. It is well to bear in mind that all services using this technology may not be available.