The realistic imitation of management processes and decision making. Participants manage the company, choose strategic goals for the company development, take step-by-step tactical decisions, build relationships with customers, staff, and shareholders. Shortly speaking, they solve all management tasks that top-management of any big corporation faces.
Tasks to solve
Create a game environment
for management skills training
employees' required behavior patterns
in the educational process
an HR brand
knowledge and competence
Get a demo access
Get demo access
Why it is valuable for a student
Get the whole picture
Assess the influence of single elements
Understand the relationship between decisions and results
Try different kinds of performance strategies
Understand the contribution of each employee to the overall process
1. Any information transfered by the Parties to each other when using the Website resources is considered to be confidential.
2. The user gives permission to the Level LLC Company to collect, process and store their personal data, as well as to send text and graphic advertising information.
3. The Parties are obliged to adhere this agreement, which regulates legal relations for the establishment, modification, and termination of the privacy mode for the Parties' personal information, and not to disclose confidential information to third parties.
4. The Level LLC company collects two types of information about the User:
1) the personal information deliberately disclosed by the User to the Level LLC Company to use the Website content;
2) the technical information automatically collected by the Website software at the time of its visit. During the User's visit, the information from the standard server logs is automatically available for the Help Desk. It includes the IP address of the User's computer (or the proxy server if it has been used to get access to the Internet), the ISP name, the domain name, the type of browser and operating system, the information about the website used to transit the Website, the website pages visited by the User, the date and time of these visits, the files that the User has downloaded. This information is analyzed by the software in the aggregated (depersonalized) form to examine the Website traffic; it is used in proposal development for its improvement and progress. The connection between the IP address and the User's personal information is never disclosed to third parties, except where required by the law of the User's residence country.
5. The Level LLC Company takes the User's personal data security very seriously and never provides the User's personal information to anyone, except upon the direct request of the authorized government body (such as, upon written request of the court). All personal information of the User is used to communicate with him, to execute the order concluded between the Website Users with the use of the Website resources, to analyze the Website traffic, to develop proposals for its improvement and progress, and may be disclosed to other third parties only with his/her permission.
7. The website implements a user authentication technology based on the cookies. The cookies are small files saved on the user's computer through a web browser. The cookies may be saved in the computer used to access the Website and will be used later for automatic authorization, for collecting statistic data, website traffic data in particular. The Website Administration does not store personal data or passwords in cookies. The user has the right to prohibit the cookies saving on the computer for website access, by proper configurations in his/her browser. It is well to bear in mind that all services using this technology may not be available.