E-learning slide courses with embedded dialog simulators, practical tasks, photo-cases, examples, and infographics
We create involving scenarios and visual images to assist the learning goals of the course.
We test the knowledge of our learners after every educational module and/or on completing the course. There are various test types: starting from quizzes up to dragging the items, doing puzzles and small games.
You can edit the finished course in-house.
A dialog simulator
How we create it
We identify who is the target of the course, what should be learned during the course and what are the educational methods. Moreover, we recognize what needs to be changed in the students' understanding, behavior and activities.
A scenario and a structure
We structure the content and create a logical, clear and motivating story. Then we develop methods to test knowledge.
Design and illustrations
We visualize images, processes, and relationships.
We develop the structure and mechanics of testing, create questions and possible answers.
Composition and programming
We collect materials in a course, create a SCORM package, test it and install it on our client's LMS.
Get a demo access
Get demo access
A dedicated team, including a personal project manager, a designer of learning experience, and a scriptwriter.
Our staff promptly resolves all issues: starting from interviewing topic experts up to solving technical issues while installing or testing the courses in your system.
100% results guaranteed. An efficient and transparent development process let you start the training of employees on time.
Individual design based on your corporate style.
We do not use pre-prepared design patterns. We offer only high-quality and most recent design created for our client's purpose only.
Quality control Every course undergoes a quality control of the content and features.
1. Any information transfered by the Parties to each other when using the Website resources is considered to be confidential.
2. The user gives permission to the Level LLC Company to collect, process and store their personal data, as well as to send text and graphic advertising information.
3. The Parties are obliged to adhere this agreement, which regulates legal relations for the establishment, modification, and termination of the privacy mode for the Parties' personal information, and not to disclose confidential information to third parties.
4. The Level LLC company collects two types of information about the User:
1) the personal information deliberately disclosed by the User to the Level LLC Company to use the Website content;
2) the technical information automatically collected by the Website software at the time of its visit. During the User's visit, the information from the standard server logs is automatically available for the Help Desk. It includes the IP address of the User's computer (or the proxy server if it has been used to get access to the Internet), the ISP name, the domain name, the type of browser and operating system, the information about the website used to transit the Website, the website pages visited by the User, the date and time of these visits, the files that the User has downloaded. This information is analyzed by the software in the aggregated (depersonalized) form to examine the Website traffic; it is used in proposal development for its improvement and progress. The connection between the IP address and the User's personal information is never disclosed to third parties, except where required by the law of the User's residence country.
5. The Level LLC Company takes the User's personal data security very seriously and never provides the User's personal information to anyone, except upon the direct request of the authorized government body (such as, upon written request of the court). All personal information of the User is used to communicate with him, to execute the order concluded between the Website Users with the use of the Website resources, to analyze the Website traffic, to develop proposals for its improvement and progress, and may be disclosed to other third parties only with his/her permission.
7. The website implements a user authentication technology based on the cookies. The cookies are small files saved on the user's computer through a web browser. The cookies may be saved in the computer used to access the Website and will be used later for automatic authorization, for collecting statistic data, website traffic data in particular. The Website Administration does not store personal data or passwords in cookies. The user has the right to prohibit the cookies saving on the computer for website access, by proper configurations in his/her browser. It is well to bear in mind that all services using this technology may not be available.